- Any reduction in the number of nights or rooms or booking amount will be termed as cancellation and cancellation charges will apply accordingly.
- The cancellation policy below applies to all bookings. It must be clearly understood that any policies dictated by the resort will always take precedent over the policy stated here. We will of course inform you clearly and completely if this is the case with your booking.
- 100% refund in case of Cancellation 14 days before arrival date.
- The guest would be charged for the first night if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival date.
- No refund once you have checked in if you want to leave before your checkout date.
- Note: All Refund Transfer charges shall be charged from guest account, If any.
- Cancel by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com with the word “CANCEL” in the subject line and quoting your name and arrival date and booking confirmation number (if given). Our utmost concern is that you get maximum refund back. Failure to do so will result in you being subject to the conditions described above so it is imperative that you let us know as early as possible. Extension of stay: Be sure to make your reservation for the full duration of your stay. If you do need to extend your booking after arrival, you will need to contact our Reservations office as the resort will not offer you these discount prices (Resort may charge you rates applicable as on date).
- In case you do not utilize your reservation and fail to contact us to cancel it in a stipulated time period as specified above, we would not be in a position to return you any amount pertaining to your booking. The reason for this is that the room in the resort is booked in your name, and the resort cannot let the room be occupied by anyone else. The room is held unoccupied upto 48 hours. Thus, even if you do not show up the resort will charge room reservation charges from us.
- Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our resort should be made in the first instance to the resort’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to the General Manager, Agonda Serenity Resort, Goa.